Website Terms & Conditions
4. Breach of the Terms:By using the Website You have agreed to be bound by the Terms as set out in this document. AMS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or cancel Your access to and use of the Website if You are found to be in breach of any of these Terms.
5. Indemnity:By using the Website, You agree to indemnify, and hereby indemnify, AMS, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees from and against all claims, including any reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the content ofYour Contribution to the Website, Your visit to and use of the Website generally or Your use of the Website to link to other third party websites.
6. Disputes: AMS shall use its best endeavours to quickly and effectively resolve any dispute arising as a result of Your use of the Website. In the event of a failure to resolve such dispute, the dispute shall be governed by and dealt with under the laws of NSW, Australia and You and AMS submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of NSW, Australia.
7. Definitions and Interpretation:In these Terms unless the context requires otherwise:“Content” includes text, graphics, images, illustrations, logos, icons, audio clips, data, and digital downloads which is posted on the Website.“You” means any person visiting or using the Website.
8. Contact us: If You have any queries about these Terms, or anything else at the Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be only too happy to answer Your query.